This draft of Circular will amend, supplement and repeal a number of articles of legal documents on food safety as below:
- Circular No. 24/2019/TT-BYT dated August 30, 2019 of the Minister of Health regulating the management and usage of food additives;
- Circular No. 18/2019/TT-BYT dated July 17, 2019 of the Minister of Health guiding Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) in the production and trading of dietary supplements;
- Circular No. 48/2015/TT-BYT dated December 1, 2015 of the Minister of Health stipulating food safety inspection activities in food production and trading under the management of the Ministry of Health;
- Circular No. 43/2014/TT-BYT dated November 24, 2014 of the Minister of Health regulating the management of functional foods;
- Decision No. 46/2007/QD-BYT of Minister of Health regulating the maximum limit of contamination and chemicals in food;
- Decision No. 38/2008/QD-BYT dated December 11, 2008 of the Minister of Health promulgating on "Prescribing the maximum limit of melamine cross-contamination in food."
- Circular No. 14/2011/TT-BYT dated April 1, 2011 of the Minister of Health on guidelines for taking samples for inspection and examination of food quality, hygiene and safety.