Thông báo - Thông báo của các nước thành viên: Proposed Amendments to the Standards and Specifications for Foods.
Tệp đính kèm:
|Ngày thông báo
|Loại thông báo
||Proposed Amendments to the Standards and Specifications for Foods.
The proposed amendment seeks to:
1. Revise the limits for Clostridium perfringens in 'Soy sauces and pastes', 'Salted and fermented seafood products', 'Hot pepper powder or shredded hot pepper' and 'Spice products';
2. Revise the manufacturing and processing standards for jellies;
3. Clarify and improve the application of the maximum residual limits of pesticides;
4. Revise and establish the application principles for the maximum residual limits in livestock and fishery products;
5. Revise the standards for food preparation in food service businesses;
6. Revise the sampling and sample handling methods;
7. Modify the lists of food ingredients by adding, deleting and combining food ingredients as necessary;
8. Revise and establish the maximum residual limits of pesticides in agricultural products
(81 pesticides including Deltamethrin);
9. Revise the maximum residual limits in livestock and fishery products (ten residual substances including Lindan);
10. Revise the General Test Methods.
||Republic of Korea
Thông báo khác: